Thursday 14 September 2017

My Calendar Art Reflection






Calendar Art Reflection


Kia Ora
What is this art?
Well to answer your question this is my Calendar Art.
I put all the things that I like to do and like to watch in my art. I am going to explain the steps that I did to make this fantastic art. At the end I added in what learning muscles I used. Hope you enjoy!!

Step 1 - Get a plain piece of paper
Step 2 - Pick some silhouettes that you like and trace them onto the paper
Step 3Cut the silhouettes out
Step 4Trace the silhouettes onto some black paper
Step 5 - Cut the black silhouettes out
Step 6 - Draw sections onto your background, and then add some patterns. Choose some colors that you like, they can be hot or cold colors. Its best to do a draft before you do the good copy.
Step 7 - Glue your black silhouettes onto your background

Now you are completely finished!

The learning muscles I used where my: Perseverance muscle to keep going and never give up, managing distractions muscle to keep myself focused on my learning and my absorption muscle to stay absorbed in my learning.                                                   
So that was my Calendar Art Reflection
I hope you enjoyed reading it
By Riana Foster


No comments:

Post a Comment