Tuesday 28 November 2017

Beach Ed Day 2017




Beach Ed Day 2017

On Friday 24th November 2017 Nikau 6&7 Year 4's & 5's went to Westshore Beach to learn how to swim in a beach. I found it really fun and exciting because I love swimming in beaches because they are just so relaxing. But I can't lie, I was a little bit nervous because I thought that there would be sharks in the area. But then the AWESOME SURF LIFEGUARDS came to the rescue to say that there were no sharks in the area that we were swimming in.
 Here are some photo's of what happened.


Connor showing off his cool Surf Lifeguard uniform.

 
Shay telling us to be cautious in the beach and watch out for rips.

Shay teaching everybody how to come safely back to shore on the raft.

Everybody crowding the I.R.D- Inflatable, Rescue, Device
Ollie holding up a tube




Me getting tagged by Ms Rad

Everybody having fun while playing seaweed



I LOVED GOING TO WESTSHORE BEACH WITH NIKAU 6&7 WITH YEAR 4'S & 5'S & KAURI 8&9 YEAR 4'S & 5'S ASWELL.
The lifeguards were very helpful and nice and gave lot's of advice. Thank you to the lifeguards Mitch, Makayla & Shay. And also a big thanks to all the parent and teacher helpers for helping us in the water. 


By Riana


Published: 28th November Tuesday 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment