Saturday 9 April 2016

'LOST'

‘LOST’

“Hurrah”!!! I Shouted.
I love jumping, singing and dancing, to this wonderful, cheerful music! We were at the ‘Wiggles Show’. I was too busy jumping, singing and dancing, that I didn’t even
notice my Mum say:  “I’m just going to go get us some food, OK”??! I just nodded my head like I knew what she said, when I actually didn’t.  I had no idea where she was.


When it was break time for the ‘Wiggles’, I turned back at Mum, but she wasn't there!!! I felt worried, sad and shocked, inside. I tried calling out to her but there was no reply.  My heart sunk. So I stood up and walked around the place for a while, until I seemed to bump into - something.


I felt something soft and fluffy, I felt something tall and large, I looked up. It was ‘Wags’ the dog!!! I couldn’t believe my it!!! I was happy, glad and excited to see him.
So I gave him a big hug.


So I gave him a HUGE hug. I asked him POLITELY if he knew where the food court was. He replied back, “I was just going to the food court”. He asked me if I wanted to join him. I said, “Yes Please!!! “ So off we strolled to the food court. ‘Wags’ asked me, “What color shirt was your Mum wearing”?!? I replied, “Red”. So we looked for a red shirt.


Our eyes were scanning all the shirts we could see. Finally, my head stopped at a red shirt. I gently touched ‘Wags’ and told him, “That’s my Mum over there”!! He said back “Run up to her and give her a HUGE hug”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And so I did. My Mum was shocked. She was carrying 2 drinks, 2 medium packets of hot chips and 4 small packets of tomato sauce. I ran up to her and she said
“I was just about to leave”!!! I felt so relieved! So I went over to ‘Wags’, and said, “Thank you for showing me where the food court was ‘Wags’!!! So Mum and I headed back to the show. It was really happy and cheerful to watch and listen too. We both enjoyed the rest of the show.


By Riana lee Foster  :)  ;)  :D  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment